Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Monthly Test


Ngantuk gila ni tunggu budak2 buat test! Ntah ape la budak2 ni jawab...aku tgk tido je lebih dari menjawab..haha..at least the class is in silence if not mcm nak pecah .test pun nak bercakap cume ade control skit ah nak dibandingkan dgn musim tak test...bingit tol!

English paper passed already just now and I've marked half of them..hmm..what can I say!! ok la but for the last class only one student scored! better than no one kan. dont know how else to set the question. That was the easiest I have given and yet they still dont want to try it out..how lar to help this kind of student!

They will talk without ending and I wonder how come this kind of students like to come to school..maybe they feel bored staying at home?nobody to talk to?have to do too many housework??escaping themselves from all these?hmm..maybe.......

I do feel fed up sometimes, teaching this sort of students, too tired to handled them. Just imagine, I have to yell and yell from the moment the school's start until the time to go home.

TIRINGGG........but I promise myself to change this kind of students...

am proud of myself coz I have manage to get back some hardcores students' interest in learning as these students are actually lack of attention from their parents and I have to be a good listener to them due to get back their interest.

Well teachers out there believe me, yelling wouldnt help u in teaching, but the love and care should go first!!BElieve me........

No comments:

Post a Comment