Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There goes my........



She helps me a lot. I have been using it since 2003, that was my first year in U. She was our 3rd car after we let go our 'wira'. She has been a big helper, we saved a lot. She was there whenever we were in a critical situation. She never makes trouble.
It was sad actually to let her go, tears running down and I just cant hold it..hahhaah...sedih la pulak. Well, she was with us for many years, time susah n senang, hmmmm...people who close to me knows how difficult my life before. I mean when I further my studies. It was a disaster. With both my husband and I are under half pay and yet we have to pay lots of things, arhh...dont want to recall it back!

JHS 5178 you will always remain in my mind! hahha....high value keta tu kat aku tu yg sadis sikit but no matter how life has to go on......

No comments:

Post a Comment