Saturday, August 15, 2009

SAD SUNDAY



I called my mom this morning as she called me yesterday but I was bz going here and there at the PC FAIR..so I missed the call. I was told that my dah has been diagnosed of heart attack...alemak!!
I dont like to hear things like this..actually everytime my phone ringing I will feel scared...dnt know why...but what am afraid most is to hear bad news bout my mom and dad.!!That happened once..and hope it will never happen again..but again who am I to state the fact!!Allah maha berkuasa.

SO many things to be settled today so once I finish with it than I will go and have a visit.Its a routine actually every weekend I will be in UDA.

There are so many things that I hope will never happen in my life..how I wish the clock turned back and the date also ...pls turn back to 1984..where still fresh in my mind that my mom send me to my primary school...and she waits for me right infront of the school's gate when its time to go home....and...argh i just cant continue the words...miss that moment!! the moment when my mom is still energetic to go here and there just to see me become a somebody .....to mom and dad I love u so much tho I didnt show it..but deep inside my heart..both of u are the most important person in my life and how I wish I could stay next to u anytime n anywhere...but again...there are so many things need to be settled..but believe me both of u are always in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment