Friday, September 4, 2009

Getting Older

Hmm...every time we discussed on what to buy for 'buka' it will end up with 'entah ae
??God i really hate that but its true we dont know what to decide..it seems that there are no more excitement like the time when we were kids. Wow, everything seems good and delicious. Believe me, Rm10 is not enough man..so many things to buy..a lar...murtabak, karipap, puding, this la that la...ahha sometimes i need to do a second round from the start of the bazar until the end just to satisfied myself with the food that i hv already bought!!Guys believe me, but that was past. Now, hmm it will be such a burden in making decision. Looking at the kuih and others are not the same as before. Dnt know why but as i ve written as the title, I think age does matter here. I am happy enough to see my daughter feels happy when its buka time..hehe...she will eat with no words uttered out. Once she is full she will smile haha...nice to see that. As for me, the moment eating together with my mum and dad is a memory. Seldom have the time. Though if we hv time, i can see that there are no more eager in choosing the food, they eat just for the sake of 'buka puasa', i can feel that. Well, guys Happy Ramadhan and do cherish the people around you so that there will be no regrets.......

No comments:

Post a Comment