Monday, September 7, 2009

Ramadhan is going to end


Its going to end and Syawal is coming. So fast!
PM halo...isnt there any bonus for us?Pls la ...atleast 1/10 of what u have should be given to the people out here!
Gosh, they will find me and put me in the ISA...no no shouldnt say anything bad bout the gvment..haha
Well, we deserve to get the bonus, we are used to it, so once they stop the bonus then we will surely feel the different of this coming raya!

As for me, every raya is the same coz I never have any baju raya...haha..bluff..bluff..
ya lar, I always buy 6 months earlier what..heeh
bought kain for my sons and hubby
a lot of baju kurung for Hanis
cookies??buat sendiri...jimat...budget..
shoes??only for hanis..
my sons??they got already NIKE shoes from their uncle..save some more..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment